Wound Care Opportunity – More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance.
What you need to know
Job ID: 5147
- Seeking Wound Care Specialist to join vascular surgeon and 2 APRNs.
- Join a busy outpatient clinic with 16 years of success, seeing an average of 45-50 patients/day and very low staff turnover rate.
- Training provided by Healogics
- 3 new Seachrist 3600 Monoplace hyperbaric chambers and 11 treatment rooms on site; Integrated Mist and Lymphederma program
- 95% average healing rate with current outlier of 6%
- Center of Distinction Award 6 years in a row, based on high patient satisfaction rates, exceptional healing results, and outstanding clinical outcomes for a 12 month period
- Additional satellite clinic within 30 miles
- Several contracts with LTC facilities in area, covered mostly by APRN
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Robust referral base, an abundance of opportunity to grow your practice with population draw of 400,000
- Private physician lounge at hospital with complimentary food/beverage open 24/7
- On-site workout area for employees at the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed base salary, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and marketing
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 wk for CME)
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, annual CME allowance, & more
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.