Wound Care Job in Fort Payne, AL
What you need to know
Job ID: 9463
- Seeking a BE/BC Wound Care Physician to provide full-time services.
- Wound Care Clinic offers specialized therapies for chronic or non-healing wounds.
- Treatments available such as Debridement, State-of-the-art Topical Treatments, Specialized Dressings, Special Shoes and Patient Education.
- The Center uses an interdisciplinary model of care including infectious disease management, reduced blood flow diagnosis, laboratory evals, nutritional management, pain management, diabetes education and more.
- Employed Position
- Building located on Hospital Campus and was built in 2015.
- HBO Room with two Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers.
- Only Wound Care Center in the County!
- Experienced Staff and Nursing Staff trained in Chronic Wound Care.
- Flexible Schedule
Fort Payne, Alabama has earned the distinction as one of the “100 Best Small Towns in America.” With a population of just over 14,000, citizens enjoy small-town living and quality of life coupled with the amenities and attractions of a big city. Located less than an hour southwest of Chattanooga, Tenn., Fort Payne is nestled between Lookout Mountain and Sand Mountain and boasts a wide array of business, culture and events.
- Nationally Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation - No Cap!
- Commencement Bonus
- 100% Med Ed Debt Assistance potential
- Stipend during Training
- Health, Life and Retirement
- CME, Med Lic and Dues and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Payne Depot Museum
- DeSoto State Park
- Alabama Fan Club And Museum
- Little River Canyon National Preserve
- Alabama Walking Trail Park
What is nice to know.