Wound Care – Balanced work/Life – Join award-winning KY clinic
Burn and Ostomy, Wound
What you need to know
Job ID: 8598
- Seeking BE/BC physicians with a passion for providing wound care and a comfort level performing locoregional procedures.
- The prospective candidate would be motivated in the progressive growth of this busy established practice with continuity of care in the inpatient, outpatient and skilled nursing settings.
- You will be part of a team with other health care leaders and innovators in the region’s prominent wound care clinic equipped with three new Seachrist 3600 Monoplace hyperbaric chambers, 11 treatment rooms, and an Integrated MIST and Lymphedema program.
- As a recipient of the Center of Distinction award 9 years in a row, and outcomes of a 92% average and 23 day healing rate, the success of the wound care program is credited to the team’s ability to achieve exceptional patient results, exceed expectations, and practice medicine with a high level of integrity and collaboration.
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive annual base salary, guaranteed for two years
- Productivity incentives
- Signing bonus includes relocation assistance
- Annual vacation and CME - 240 hours
- Marketing support
- Comprehensive benefits package
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.