Vascular Surgery position with income potential of $1,000,000 located in desirable Northeast locations – Plymouth, MA
What you need to know
Job ID: 8325
- Seeking BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to join THE largest group of Board-certified vascular surgeons in the nation.
- Opportunity open due to rapid growth.
- Enjoy a great quality of life and be in full control of your own schedule.
- Track to Partnership with no buy-in
- The team of surgeons maintain surgical privileges at all the local hospitals and have access to the most up to date medical equipment and technology available.
- This talented team of 24 surgeons are backed by a dedicated staff in state-of-the-art office facilities.
- A call schedule of 1:4, ensuring a stellar work/life balance
- Position will have high visibility with access to over 15 Connecticut hospitals with continuous growth into the surrounding states
- State-of-the-art EMR system
- 12 office locations with ICAVL qualified vascular labs.
- 12 OBLs
- Plymouth is 40 miles from Boston, Ma
- Plymouth has great prominence in American history, folklore, and culture, and is known as "America's Hometown."
- Plymouth was the site of the colony founded in 1620 by the Mayflower Pilgrims, where New England was first established.
- It is the oldest municipality in New England and one of the oldest in the United States.
- The town has served as the location of several prominent events, one of the more notable being the First Thanksgiving feast.
- Outstanding compensation and benefits (commensurate with experience), including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Income Potential of $1,000,000+
- Track to Partnership with no buy in
- Relocation Package
- Generous CME benefits and monthly travel expense
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Plymouth Rock
- Mayflower II
- Burial Hill
- Nelson Memorial Park
- Brewster Gardens
What is nice to know.