Vascular Surgery position with income potential of $1,000,000 located in desirable Northeast locations – Exeter, NH
What you need to know
Job ID: 8328
- Seeking BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to join THE largest group of Board-certified vascular surgeons in the nation.
- Opportunity open due to rapid growth.
- Enjoy a great quality of life and be in full control of your own schedule.
- Track to Partnership with no buy-in
- The team of surgeons maintain surgical privileges at all the local hospitals and have access to the most up to date medical equipment and technology available.
- This talented team of 24 surgeons are backed by a dedicated staff in state-of-the-art office facilities.
- A call schedule of 1:4, ensuring a stellar work/life balance
- Position will have high visibility with access to over 15 Connecticut hospitals with continuous growth into the surrounding states
- State-of-the-art EMR system
- 12 office locations with ICAVL qualified vascular labs.
- 12 OBLs
- Exeter – one of the most beautiful historic towns in New Hampshire. We are located in the seacoast area of Southeastern New Hampshire
- Exeter is ideally situated 50 miles north of Boston, MA and 50 miles south of Portland, ME along Interstate 95
- Exeter is home to many beautiful natural resources, including Fort Rock Farm, the Exeter/Squamscott River, Swasey Parkway, the Oaklands and Henderson-Swasey Town Forests, Raynes Farm, the Jolly Rand Trail, and the Dolloff Conservation Easement. Exeter has a series of wonderful trails for both residents and visitors to enjoy
- Outstanding compensation and benefits (commensurate with experience), including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Income Potential of $1,000,000+
- Track to Partnership with no buy in
- Relocation Package
- Generous CME benefits and monthly travel expense
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Applecrest Farm Orchards
- The Offbeat Owl Paint Bar
- Cider Hill Farm
- Take Flight Aerial Adventures
- Granite State Growler Tours
What is nice to know.