Vascular Surgery position in Dayton, OH
What you need to know
Job ID: 8320
- Seeking a Vascular Surgeon to join an established, successful, employed practice of three Vascular Surgeons.
- Applicants must have completed an accredited surgical residency program and have obtained board certification by the American Board of Surgery.
- Applicants must also have completed a fellowship in vascular surgery, and must be board certified or eligible for certification for added Qualification in Vascular Surgery by the American Board of Surgery.
- Applicants must be able to obtain a license to practice medicine in Ohio.
- Call 1:4
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.