Vascular Surgery Physician in Memphis
What you need to know
Job ID: 9513
- Seeking a dynamic vascular surgeon to join a collegial team of clinicians in the Memphis Tennessee area
- Weekday call TBD, call 1:3 weekends
- Outstanding variety of cases – carotids, AV fistulas, distal bypass, fem-pops, endovascular, etc.
- Excellent facilities with all equipment and staffing available
- Hybrid OR
- Memphis, located in southwest Tennessee, is just minutes from both Arkansas and Mississippi
- Sitting on the Mississippi River, the city has a population of slightly over one million people in the metro area.
- Memphis is a charming Southern city with a rich and colorful history.
- There are many excellent private, public, parochial, charter, and adult schools available to residents.
- Memphis colleges, universities and technical schools are consistently cited among the top schools in America.
- These include the prestigious Rhodes College, University of Memphis, & Christian Brothers University, all which will offer you a venue equipped to meet your educational goals and needs.
- All this and no state income tax help make Memphis a great choice to live and work!
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Graceland - a mansion on a 13.8-acre estate in Memphis, Tennessee, United States, that was owned by Elvis Presley.
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Sun Studio - a recording studio opened by rock-and-roll pioneer Sam Phillips
- Memphis Zoo
- Memphis Rock N' Soul Museum
What is nice to know.