Vascular Surgery Opening in a vibrant city, nestled along the Mississippi River
What you need to know
Job ID: 8569
- Opportunity for a fellowship trained Vascular Surgeon.
- In addition to being an ACS Level II Trauma Center, the department has a fully accredited, five-year residency program with 3 categorical residents in training.
- You will be an integral part of the ACGME accredited general surgery residency and local, regional and national educational activities.
- Join 12 surgeons and 4 Associate Staff members in the Department of Surgery, as well as work within the Vascular Institute
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center --teaching and research--in addition to patient care.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Compensation and benefits is competitive within the market for this specialty.
- Assistance with student debt relief is possible.
- Our employed model which offers a full benefits menu makes the total compensation along with our great location and strong physician leadership a premier opportunity in the Upper Midwest.
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.