Vascular Surgeon Needed Near Gainesville, Florida
What you need to know
Job ID: 5692
- Seeking a board certified Vascular Surgeon to join an existing practice
- Join one provider
- 15+ patients/day
- Fellowship trained preferred
- Anticipated call 1:3
- A population of nearly 60,000 is located in north central Florida.
- With nearly perfect weather year-round, Marion County offers an endless panorama of natural beauty, historic landmarks, and man-made diversity which are a constant source of pleasure and recreation for resident and visitor alike.
- Our own backyard includes Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts and city streets canopied by 100-year-old trees, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs.
- The scenic landscape is graced by the pastoral beauty of more than 900 horse farms with plenty of green space for all to enjoy.
- Competitive financial package
- Nice benefit package by group: vacation, CME, retirement
- Relocation allowance
- Potential for medical education debt assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Appleton Museum of Art
- Silver Springs State Park
- Ocala Tuscawilla Park
- Farm Tours of Ocala
- Fort King National Historic Park
What is nice to know.