Urology Physician Opening Close to Denver
What you need to know
Job ID: 5518
- The schedule is M-F, 8AM-5PM
- Expect about 20 patients per day while in the office
- There is no practice call
- Emergent calls from the Emergency Department as needed
- Enjoy living in a hometown environment with easy access to metro areas such as Denver and Fort Collins, as well as the gateway to The Rocky Mountains!
- The nearby Rocky Mountains are world-renowned for their gold-medal fly fishing and winter sports. Prime hunting areas for deer, antelope, pheasant, turkey, grouse, quail, duck, and geese are plentiful around Fort Morgan.
- Pawnee Buttes National Grasslands, a 30-minute drive north, is a hiker's and photographer's paradise, and Jackson State Park and Reservoir offers boating, water skiing and fishing.
- A competitive salary
- Complete benefit package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Morgan Museum
- Rainbow Bridge
- Quail Dunes Golf Course
- Skydive Empire
- Sherman Street National Historic District
What is nice to know.