Urology opportunity to work with the nations best hospital with leading compensation
What you need to know
Job ID: 6699
- Seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join two Board Certified Urologists who have busy, general practices.
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgeries are performed in state-of-the-art OR suites at our 250-bed medical center.
- Providing outreach services will be part of the practice.
- Call will be equally shared (1:3).
- Partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider.
- Enjoy an rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care.
- You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
- Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Urology.
- Expertise in current urologic procedures and laparoscopic skills is required.
- Subspecialty interests or fellowship training are welcome.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center.
- Enjoy a generous guaranteed salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- CME Benefits and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.