Urology Opportunity – More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance.
What you need to know
Job ID: 5154
- A brand-new clinic attached to the hospital
- Join a group of 3 Urologists and 1 APRN
- 1:5 call
- Excellent specialty support staff, including urology-trained nurses and medical office assistant
- Fully Integrated EMR (EPIC) in Clinic and Hospital
- Seeking BC/BE Urologist interested in general Urology
- Experienced or New Grads welcome to apply
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive Compensation with Sign On Bonus
- $6,000 CME Allowance
- 6 Weeks' Vacation (includes CME)
- Multiple Retirement Plans
- Physician Benefit Plans
- Funded Liability Insurance with Tail Coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.