Urology Opening in Hobbs NM Close to Lubbock, TX
What you need to know
Job ID: 6432
- Litho & Laser skills needed
- Hospitalist program with 24/7 coverage
- Block scheduling
- 4 surgical suites
- Carlsbad is located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley.
- 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, TX and 210 miles from Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- The City of Carlsbad sits on the beautiful Pecos River and offers hiking, golfing, river recreation and lots of sunshine!
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Guadalupe Mountains National Park, the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park are just a short distance from town.
- Great schools, low crime and a friendly, small-town atmosphere make Carlsbad a great place to live!
- Compensation determined by experience
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Possible medical education debt repayment assistance
- Visa Assistance May be Available
Top Five Things to Do
- Western Heritage Museum & Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Harry McAdams Park
- Zia Park Casino
- Del Norte Dog Park
- Charlie Brown Park
What is nice to know.