Urology Job in Richmond, KY
What you need to know
Job ID: 7133
- Seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Urologist to join Urology group located in Richmond, Kentucky.
- Our physician-led Urology program is seeking an energetic and compassionate Urologist to join us.
- We are actively interviewing highly-qualified physicians to join our team as we provide excellent care to our patients.
- Rich in heritage and history, this community, is one of the fastest growing areas in Kentucky.
- Located between Lexington, KY and Knoxville, TN off of I-75.
- The County sits next to Fayette County with the Kentucky River as its border and is minutes away from Lexington. Madison County is a blend of urban, suburban and rural environments.
- It is a rapidly growing county enjoying both residential and industrial growth.
- Competitive Salary
- Starting bonus
- Relocation/moving allowance
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- Allowed time off
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Boonesborough State Park
- White Hall State Historic Site
- Battle of Richmond Visitors Center
- Paradise Cove Aquatic Center
- EKU Center for the Arts
What is nice to know.