Urologist to join our fast growing practice close to Ft. Myers, Tampa & Naples
What you need to know
Job ID: 7528
- Seeking to add a fourth Urologist to growing practice
- We are fortunate to have two new hospitals in the works with estimated opening dates of 2020.
- Excellent relationships with superior local hospitals
- Easy access to ancillary services, including multiple DaVinci robots
- Progressive Urology and Radiation Oncology environment
- Well established professional association with the local medical community
- Unlimited potential for growth in patient services
- Unprecedented sunny, tropical climate year round
- Unlimited recreation: boating, fishing, golf, tennis & cycling
- Excellent public and private elementary and secondary schools Progressive local and regional colleges and universities
- Affluent and active citizens dedicated to the cultural arts, sports and the environment
- Located 30 minutes to Sarasota, one hour to Ft Myers, Naples and Tampa
- First year salary guarantee with signing bonus
- Relocation expenses
- Excellent benefit package
- Opportunity for promotion to Senior Urologist
Top Five Things to Do
- Spring training: Both the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins conduct their annual spring training in Fort Myers, each in their own ballfield.
- Nearby Islands & Beaches: Southwest Florida has legendary beaches. Sanibel Island is world-renowned for shelling; its seashell-laden beaches are filled with treasures year-round. Tiny Captiva Island faces west, so its beach is a bastion of happiness at happy hour, nightly. Fort Myers Beach, on Estero Island, is a laid-back beach with tourist bars serving drinks right in the sand. Pristine Lovers' Key is for paddling and sunning in seclusion. A few other beaches are reached by charter boat or water taxi only. All have white sand and most have lots of wildlife.
- IMAG History & Science Center
- Sanibel Outlets
- Manatee World
- J.N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge
What is nice to know.