Urologist Opportunity in Kentucky with High Income Potential
What you need to know
Job ID: 5759
- Seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join our four-physician group, following a retirement of one of our physicians.
- Group averages about 25 patients a day and 8 to 10 surgeries a week.
- Office procedures cysto, vasectomy, ultrasound, urodynamics; hospital procedures laser, SI Robot. Robotics available, not required.
- Call 1:4.
- Office located in hospital, cover only one hospital and this is an employed position.
- Service area of 460,000
- Located 2 hours to Nashville, Paducah is a home rule-class city in and the county seat of McCracken County, Kentucky, United States.
- The largest city in the Jackson Purchase region, it is located at the confluence of the Tennessee and the Ohio Rivers, halfway between St. Louis, Missouri, to the northwest and Nashville, Tennessee, to the southeast.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- Starting bonus
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Relocation/moving allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457
- Paid CME and licensure
- Medical malpractice insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- The National Quilt Museum
- Floodwall Murals
- Purple Toad Winery
- Paducah Riverwalk
- Whitehaven Welcome Center
What is nice to know.