Urologist Needed to Join a Large, Successful Multi-Specialty Group
What you need to know
Job ID: 8499
- Join a successful, well established multi-specialty group seeking to add a full time Urologist.
- Multi Specialty Group is seeking an urologist to join our team to provide quality patient care in the Greater Dayton area.
- Multiple locations with full support staff and modern equipment ensure a terrific future for the successful candidate.
- We are 40+ physicians and 300+ employees.
- Our mission is to earn the trust of our patients & colleagues by exceeding expectations in quality of care, scope of service & compassion
- Collaborate with 10 urologists in a thriving practice
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Clean, spacious work environment
- Established referral base from area doctors
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- We offer a competitive salary with partnership opportunities.
- Income based on fees from both the technical and professional components.
- Practice provides comprehensive benefits including: malpractice, health, life, disability and dental insurance, a generous vacation package, 401(k) retirement plan and paid professional expenses.
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.