Urgent Care – western KY, near Louisville, Nashville
What you need to know
Job ID: 8597
- Join the premier established urgent care facility in western KY.
- Seeking 2 BE/BC physicians to join the hospital-employed medical group to aid in the growth of our services, and to replace a retiring physician.
- The physician will be required to serve as a back-up for occupational medicine, and welcome the opportunity to collaborate with APC's.
- 12 hour shifts, 182 shifts annually, with extra shift payout
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive base salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Annual CME
- Multiple Retirement Plans
- Physician Benefit plans
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Owensboro, Kentucky,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile