Urgent Care Physician
What you need to know
Job ID: 7250
- Looking for BC/BE Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physicians to join our dynamic and growing Urgent Care team.
- Our Care team provides Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine services and is supported by excellent colleagues and well trained, dedicated support staff.
- Each of our locations are in beautiful new Medical Office Buildings that include Lab and Imaging services, Physical Therapy, along with various Specialty services.
- Qualified candidates have the opportunity to work with an outstanding multi-institutional health care system comprised of 7 hospitals that continues to expand and provides quality care.
- Bethlehem is a city of 75,000 people in eastern Pennsylvania - a city known for its rich colonial and industrial history.
- Bethlehem is experiencing an economic and cultural renaissance promising a future as bright as the city's past.
- Bethlehem creates an exciting, jam packed agenda appreciative of the arts curbside events displaying the work of local artists and vendors, as well as exciting musical and theatrical performances encouraging and enhancing community involvement.
- With over 40 parks for your outdoor enjoyment, Bethlehem has something for everyone; from fishing to golfing to jogging or just walking.
- Whether you enjoy live performances, quiet strolls through galleries or parks are interested in taking pottery classes or a historic tour Bethlehem has you covered.
- Competitive salary with incentive plan
- NO CALL and a Flexible Schedule
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, heath & dental insurance, CME allowance
- Starting Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Distance Medicine (e-visits)
Top Five Things to Do
- Banana Factory Arts and Education Center
- Illick's Mill
- The Bethlehem Beam Marker - Historical Landmark
- Freefall Trampoline Park
- The Bethlehem Skateplaza
What is nice to know.