Urgent Care Physician Opportunity Joining Primary Care Practice in Northwest Arkansas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8732
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for an Urgent Care opportunity.
- Joining established, single-specialty practice in community 12+ years
- Existing practice located in Fayetteville
- Increased patient demand - Northwest Arkansas is the fastest-growing area in the state
- Consider working for a market leader of healthcare in this beautiful, scenic community rated #4 for "Best Places to Live" in the USA.
- The community has a service area of 593,000+ and is supported by the world´s largest retailer, it´s dedicated vendor support teams and 4 Fortune 500 Companies, including, Wal-Mart, Tyson's Foods, Sam's Club and J.B. Hunt.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, this area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation.
- Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
- School systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek.
- Easy access to Regional Airport served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to Atlanta (ATL), Chicago (ORD), Dallas Fort Worth (DFW), Houston (IAH), Denver (DEN), New York / Newark (EWR), Los Angeles (LAX), Charlotte (CLT), San Francisco (SFO), Washington DC (DCA), New York City (LGA), Minneapolis (MSP), Las Vegas (LAS), Orlando (MCO), Destin/Ft.Walton Beach (VPS).
- Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
- Arvest Ballpark
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad
- Lokomotion Family Fun Park
What is nice to know.