Urgent Care Opening – St. Petersburg, FL
What you need to know
Job ID: 7556
- Join an established hospital owned group:
- Employed opportunity
- Open to Full-time or Part-time providers
- 12 hour shifts
- No call coverage
- Urgent care experience preferred
- Cover 3 urgent care clinic locations in the area
- Have NP assistance
- Located in Pinellas County and close to Clearwater, it is known for its warm weather and breezes that blow off Tampa Bay.
- It is the second largest city in the Tampa Bay Area, which is composed of roughly 2.8 million residents.
- St. Petersburg is a vacation destination and attracts visitors with the Salvador Dali Museum, Fort De Soto Park, the St. Petersburg Pier and beautiful beaches.
- Competitive Compensation
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Dali Museum
- FreeFall Theatre
- Sunny Beache & Boat tours
- Downtown St Petersburg
- Sunken Gardens
What is nice to know.