Urgent Care Opening in Louisville, KY
What you need to know
Job ID: 9390
- Seeking an urgent care physician that would act as a float for three of our urgent care locations in Louisville, KY.
- This position will require 2-weekend shifts per month along with 1-2 days a week at a single location
- You will enjoy our EPIC EMR system, which is utilized throughout all our facilities.
- Louisville is currently the 28th largest city in the US
- Bursting with opportunity and activities year round including numerous festivals and events; most popular, the world-famous Kentucky Derby.
- Located along the Ohio River, Louisville Metro, also affectionately known as Kentuckiana, boasts urban amenities a vibrant downtown, nationally-recognized restaurants, and a thriving arts scene
- Home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the state of Kentucky.
- Plenty of forests, rivers, and quarries for people who like to hike, bike, boat, or camp.
- The Big Four, a walking bridge in downtowns Waterfront Park, gives visitors a spectacular view of the Ohio River.
- Starting bonus available
- Relocation/moving allowance available
- Base salary plus incentive compensation available
- Student loan repayment assistance offered
- Allowed Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457
- Paid CME and licensure
- Medical malpractice insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.