Urgent Care Opening in a Safe Community of Georgia with Excellent Schools and Near Major International Airport
What you need to know
Job ID: 9227
- Seeking a family medicine physician for our urgent care centers
- Warner Robins is known as the heart of Georgia, but the affectionate name goes beyond location. In a community known to value family, patriotism, local business, and Southern hospitality, Warner Robins brings back that warm and fuzzy feeling of the way life should be.
- Desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Conveniently located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4-5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home. Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
- Six 12-hour shifts per 2 week pay period with flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Per patient bonus if seeing over 50 in one shift
- Semi-Annual Quality bonus
- Midlevel support
- Experienced nursing staff that rotate through all of the centers
- Benefits package to include 403b with hospital match
- Student loan repayment assistance up to 100K
- Moving Expenses up to 15K
Top Five Things to Do
- Museum of Aviation
- Rigby's Entertainment Complex
- Wellston Trail
- Johnny G's Fun Center
- Monkey Joe's
What is nice to know.