Urgent Care Job in Warner Robins, GA
What you need to know
Job ID: 7196
- Looking to add an Urgent Care Physician
- Work in one of three, within 15-20 minutes’ drive of each
- Full time: 36 hours (three 12 hour shifts) weekly
- Competitive base salary with opportunity for quality bonus
- Additional pay if provider wants to work extra shifts
- Typical daily census is 35-50 patients
- Warner Robins is known as the heart of Georgia, but the affectionate name goes beyond location. In a community known to value family, patriotism, local business, and Southern hospitality, Warner Robins brings back that warm and fuzzy feeling of the way life should be.
- Desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Conveniently located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4-5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Ecellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home. Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
Additional per patient incentive if you see over 50 patients in a sh
Relocation assistance up to 15K with invoice
Excellent benefits(Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Ins, Disability Malpractice)
Top Five Things to Do
- Museum of Aviation
- Rigby's Entertainment Complex
- Wellston Trail
- Johnny G's Fun Center
- Monkey Joe's
What is nice to know.