Trauma Surgery Medical Director Opening in Pennsylvania!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8417
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible Trauma Surgery Medical Director for a Level II Trauma Center.
- Hospital is Northeastern Pennsylvania’s largest community hospital, with 400+ beds and a medical staff of more than 400 physicians representing nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties.
- It has long been recognized for excellence in heart and vascular care, and an emergency department that treats nearly 60,000 patients a year.
- The Susquehanna River quietly cuts a path through beautiful mountains, winding into broad valley of the Greater Wilkes-Barre area. Wilkes-Barre has an international airport, five colleges and universities, and serves as the center of business and industry for Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- The Greater Wilkes-Barre area is home to year-round festivals and events, the state’s first slots casino and live harness racing at the Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs, a 14-screen theater and shops at Northampton & Main, countless shops and restaurants.
- A competitive recruitment package is available
- Moving expense allowance
- Loan repayment and other incentives available for the right candidate.
Top Five Things to Do
- Wilkes Barre's 309 Famous Brown Cow
- Seven Tubs Natural Area
- Falls Trail at Ricketts Glen State Park
- Eckley Miners' Village
- Bear Creek Preserve
What is nice to know.