Trauma Surgery Job in Dayton, OH
What you need to know
Job ID: 8498
- To provide trauma/critical care/emergency general surgery based at the Level One Trauma Center.
- There is opportunity for development of an active general surgical practice, as well as protected time for research.
- Surgeon will participate in patient care, research, educational activities, and regional trauma system development.
- Applicant must have completed an accredited surgical residency program and a fellowship in trauma/critical care, and have interest and experience in scholarly activity.
- Board certification or eligibility for certification in general surgery and surgical critical care is required.
- Licensable to practice medicine in the state of Ohio.
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid medical malpractice
- Robust benefit package
- Generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus
- Loan forgiveness and relocation will be considered
- Paid interview expenses
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.