Trauma Surgeon Needed In St. Petersburg
What you need to know
Job ID: 7864
- We are seeking a board certified general surgeon who holds additional certification in surgical critical care, trauma or at least 5+ years of trauma experience.
- We are looking for clinical excellence in general surgery, traumatology and surgical critical care and someone who can transition quickly into a multidisciplinary team managing over 2,300 trauma encounters a year.
- Located in Pinellas County and close to Clearwater, it is known for its warm weather and breezes that blow off Tampa Bay.
- It is the second largest city in the Tampa Bay Area, which is composed of roughly 2.8 million residents.
- St. Petersburg is a vacation destination and attracts visitors with the Salvador Dali Museum, Fort De Soto Park, the St. Petersburg Pier and beautiful beaches.
- The position offers competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
- Professional malpractice and medical liability are covered.
Top Five Things to Do
- Dali Museum
- FreeFall Theatre
- Sunny Beache & Boat tours
- Downtown St Petersburg
- Sunken Gardens
What is nice to know.