Surgicalist opportunity located in Western Illinois at “100 Best Places to Work in Health Care”
What you need to know
Job ID: 9122
Seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to cover primary call two weeks per month.
Choose to work one week on and one week off and schedule elective cases during on weeks OR elect to perform cases the two off weeks.
- Responsible for taking call in the evenings, however, doesn't get called in every night due to size of community.
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abudant shopping
Competitive MGMA salary
Relocation Assistance Amount: $15,000
Loan Repayment (amount and # years): $150,000 Educational Debt Forgiviness Loan (If applicable), forgiven over five years at 20% per year. 100% forgiven after 5 years of full-time employment.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision: See attached
Life Insurance, STD, LTD: See attached
Retirement (401k, 403b, #% matching): See attached
- CME (days and stipend): $5,000 per fiscal year
- # PTO: 6 weeks per year
- Malpractice with Tail (Claims Made or Occurrence Based): We cover tail if the provider works for us for over 5 years. If they leave before 5 years of employment they owe a percentage of the cost
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.