Successful, Growing Employed Practice Seeking Additional Physiatrist in SW OH!
Physician Medicine & Rehab
What you need to know
Job ID: 8493
- Physiatrist to join their thriving, highly regarded group.
- Physiatrist interested in impatient rehabilitation (20%):
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Consults, vacation coverage, and outpatient musculoskeletal medicine (80%) focusing on Spine Pain and non-operative treatment
- EMG/NCS; Musculoskeletal/spine evaluations, medical management with opportunities for injections
- Team oriented physician to grow market share and spine pain program
- Call will be no more than 1:4 with 24/7 Hospitalist support
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- American Trained, US Citizen or Permanent Resident Status
- Musculoskeletal spine fellowship training preferred but not required.
- New graduates welcome
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Full-time position; employed
- Competitive compensation
- Paid medical malpractice
- Robust benefit package
- Generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus
- Loan forgiveness and relocation will be considered
- Paid interview expenses
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.