Small Town/High Tech Pracitce for General Surgery
What you need to know
Job ID: 8443
- New state of the art Level IV community hospital adjoined to new clinic building.
- Hospital has 25 beds, 4 CRNA’s, and 3 OR’s.
- Special procedures preferred but not required: C-sections
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: block schedule at community hospital and then other days see patients in clinic for procedures and surgeries.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated surgeon to come into this very busy small town, high tech practice
- Jamestown, North Dakota is a progressive community with much to offer including excellent public and parochial school systems, community college, and wonderful parks including two golf courses.
- Outdoor recreation on the Jamestown Reservoir area features boating, hunting and fishing, canoeing and camping.
- Excellent comp and benefit package with additional call pay with the community hospital.
- Relocation assistance and more
Top Five Things to Do
- National Buffalo Museum
- Stutsman County Memorial Museum
- The Arts Center
- Freds Den
- Jamestown Water Tower
What is nice to know.