Sleep Medicine Physician in Beautiful Southern Oregon
What you need to know
Job ID: 8229
- Seeking a Sleep Medicine physician to join our growing outpatient Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine practice.
- Our team currently has six Pulmonologists, two Nurse Practitioners and an excellent support staff.
- This position is 100% outpatient. Candidates must have completed a fellowship in Sleep Medicine.
- Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate.
- The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors.
- Enjoy all year excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.
- You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
- Year 1 - Guaranteed base salary of $335,000
- Year 2 - The higher of the guaranteed base salary or $/wRVU based salary plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base
- Year 3 - $/wRVU based salary plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allotment
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefits
- 240 hours (30 days) of authorized time off per year
Top Five Things to Do
- Rogue River
- Upper and Lower Table Rock
- Natural Bridge Loop
- DANCIN Vineyards
- Medford Railroad Park
What is nice to know.