Seeks Interventional Radiologist to Join Single-Specialty Group!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8421
Seeking a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist to join a hospital-affiliated single specialty group.
- Candidate must be comfortable with Interventional Radiology including angiography and vascular and all general modalities
- Potential ratio of IR to General is 50/50
- Potential call of 1:4
- Potential schedule of M-F 8am-5pm
- Shareholder Track
- The Susquehanna River quietly cuts a path through beautiful mountains, winding into broad valley of the Greater Wilkes-Barre area. Wilkes-Barre has an international airport, five colleges and universities, and serves as the center of business and industry for Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- The Greater Wilkes-Barre area is home to year-round festivals and events, the state’s first slots casino and live harness racing at the Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs, a 14-screen theater and shops at Northampton & Main, countless shops and restaurants.
- Competitive Benefits Package and Salary
- 8 Weeks' Vacation
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Wilkes Barre's 309 Famous Brown Cow
- Seven Tubs Natural Area
- Falls Trail at Ricketts Glen State Park
- Eckley Miners' Village
- Bear Creek Preserve
What is nice to know.