Seeking Pulmonology specialist for private group in southwest coastal FLORIDA
What you need to know
Job ID: 10021
- Seeking Pulmonary Critical Care provider to join a well-established, community based group practice located in sunny south Florida
- Join five (5) other providers - "Pulmonary Sleep and Critical Care Specialists" https://mypsccs.com/
- Hospital coverage shared among providers in group
- In-house ancillary services available
- Group has 3 offices
- All members are Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
- Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa.
- The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests.
- Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
- Income Guarantee (through hospital) - employment agreement with salary with group (along with a comprehensive benefit package)
- Relocation Allowance
- Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
- Possible Fellowship Stipend (during last year of training)
- Option for partnership
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Ollie's Pond Park
- Port Charlotte Beach Park
- Bayshore Live Oak Park
- Sun Flea Market
- Cultural Center of Charlotte County
What is nice to know.