Seeking Pulmonary/Critical Care Specialist – Group Practice – Northeast INDIANA
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 6081
- Seeking two (2) BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians.
- Schedule: 7on/7off. ICU - 7am to 7pm
- Currently using locums and existing physicians in the network to cover shifts.
- Group of 7 Pulmonology/Critical Care physicians part of the group currently covering three hospitals.
- Setting can be 100% inpatient (Critical Care) or a mix of inpatient (Critical Care) and outpatient (Pulmonology) in the clinic
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- There is a new baseball stadium just blocks away as the city continues to reinvest and redevelop the downtown area.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Shift Rate Pay compensation
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- CME and Vacation
- Health, Life and Retirement Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.