Seeking Pediatric Surgeon in Established Multi-Specialty Group
What you need to know
Job ID: 8555
- Invites you to pursue your medical career as a Pediatric Surgeon.
- More than 120+ physicians strong, practicing in more than 33 specialties and subspecialties.
- New physicians begin practice with a strong, built in referral base.
- Our primary facility encompasses 180,000 square feet, including comprehensive on-site ancillary support services.
- This position is the first pediatric surgery position for the practice.
- Community of 450,000 is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine.
- Located in the southwest portion of the state, this community offers diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events.
- Perfect mix of cultural amenities, sports teams, established academic community and access to outdoor activities
- Low cost of living and excellent neighborhoods for families
- Excellent compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid relocation
- Call coverage of one hospital and a comfortable call schedule.
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.