Seeking Neurosurgeon in Southern, Middle Tennessee
What you need to know
Job ID: 9169
- Seeking a Neurosurgeon to Join a Successful and Established Practice in Southern, Middle Tennessee. Prefer neurosurgeon with at least 2+ years' experience. However, new grads will be considered.
- Special Requirement: Requires a broad base of general neurosurgery training.
- Local office / neurosurgery clinic
- Existing practice in a private office located about 5 minutes from the hospital
- Well-established and well-respected in community
- Recently upgraded office space - 3 exam room
- Dedicated "Neurosurgery Team"
- OR available M - F - time varies with rotation, but accommodating
- Partnership Track is available
- Located just 12 miles from Tullahoma is the world famous Jack Daniels Distillery, a landmark known worldwide.
- There are three lakes in the area as well as a wide variety of hiking and mountain biking areas.
- An 18-hole golf course and state-of-the-art Splash Park also add to the city's recreational amenities.
- The city hosts music, art and sports activities throughout the year and is home to the University of Tennessee Space Institute.
- Arnold Air Force Base and the Arnold Engineering Design Center for the US Air Force are located close by.
- Base Salary Compensation Package
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Short Springs Natural Area
- Machine Falls
- Hands-On Science Center
- Beechcraft Heritage Museum
- Jefferson Street Park
What is nice to know.