Seeking GI in northern INDIANA – near South Bend and Ft. Wayne.
What you need to know
Job ID: 8718
- Seeks to recruit a BC/BE Gastroenterologist
- Bread and Butter GI procedures
- Joining existing group (one other GI) but part of the LMG group (large multi-specialty group)
- Community in need of coverage = busy immediately!
- Position supported by general surgeons and hospitalists
- 7 days of call coverage per month but minimal call volumes
- *No Visa support.
- Pull yourself away from the beach to enjoy our other fun and interesting experiences such as day spas, farm tours and boat cruises.
- Choose from an incredible variety of eateries. Our great tastes include bakeries and cafes, lakeside grills, family fare and five-star dining.
- Youll find it hard to sit still when surrounded by our spectacular bike and walking trails, golf courses and, of course, the beaches and water activities on our 100+ lakes.
- Competitive Base Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
- Potential for partial ownership in hospital
- Potential for Quality Bonuses
Top Five Things to Do
- Wagon Wheel Center
- Mad Anthony's Lake City Tap House
- Oak and Alley
- Warsaw Performing Arts Center
- Susie's Bar and Grill
What is nice to know.