Seeking Geriatrician – Northeast INDIANA – Large Multi-specialty Group
What you need to know
Job ID: 6922
- Looking to hire a BC/BE Geriatrician to join a large multispecialty group in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Physician will be part of the primary care practice on the Dupont Hospital campus and help to develop and chair several specialty geriatric programs including a Geriatric ED, a Geriatric Fracture Program and an Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) unit.
- With the ever-increasing geriatric population in Fort Wayne, these programs will cater to this demographic and help feed your geriatric outpatient practice.
- 36 clinical hours per week = flexible schedule
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient consults
- 1:25 call group = great quality of life!!
- Chair and develop specialty geriatric programs
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Base salary guarantee plus incentive
- Commencement and/or Signing Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Residency Stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.