Seeking General Orthopedic Surgeon – Northeast Missouri – 2 hours from Kansas City, MO!
What you need to know
Job ID: 9199
Seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Surgery Physician to join their clinic.
24/7 anesthesia coverage by DO/MD supervision
3 main ORs - Block scheduling staffing
Office Space available and all equipment needed (including x ray)
Call: 10 days per month
Currently two other Orthopaedic Surgeons in the community
- Nestled in the heart of Northeast Missouri, Kirksville boasts a historic downtown square and is surrounded by a 3,000 acre state park, Thousand Hills, and some of the nation's top hunting grounds.
- 17,000 people call Kirksville home, but this number increases considerably when Truman State University and A.T. Still University are in session.
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Thousand Hills State Park
- The Ville Escape Room
- The DuKum Inn. 7 reviews.
- Museum of Osteopathic Medicine
- West Winery at Jackson Stables
What is nice to know.