Seeking Family Medicine with Addiction focus Located in a riverfront community located near Chicago, Madison and Milwaukee
Addiction Medicine, Family Practice
What you need to know
Job ID: 9125
- Seeking A BE/BC Family Medicine Physician.
- Choose from 100% outpatient medicine or traditional practice.
- For Outpatient only, this group has 2 call groups (phone call only) – one uses nurse triage and it’s about 1:16, the other doesn’t and it’s about 1:7.
- For traditional opportunity (both in and out patient) call is 1:4
- Academic Affiliation with University of Illinois
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Work life balance
- Employer's unique philosophy of physician leadership drives a system that combines quality of life with quality of medicine.
- Join largest and busiest medical group in northern Illinois
- Expanding our primary care base to meet the needs of our 43% market share.
- Riverfront Community Of 150,000 Located Less Than 90 Minutes From Downtown Chicago, Madison, And Milwaukee
- Award-Winning Park District And Top-Rated Public And Private Schools Proved A Wonderful Family Environment
- Superb Restaurants, Exciting Events, And Eclectic Arts Community Including Theater, Symphony, Museums And Dance
- Outdoor Recreation, Markets And Ethnic Festivals Highlight The Community's Diversity
- "Sports Town USA" Designation Features Every Sport Imaginable Along With Endless Bike Trails, And Golf Digest Ranked Golf Courses
- Generous Guaranteed Salary of $240,000, plus productivity.
- $50,000 Additional Compensation used for sign on bonus, loan repayment.
- Employed position with competitive guaranteed base salary and RVU production plan
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with match and corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Top Five Things to Do
- Anderson Japanese Gardens, recognized as one of the Top Japanese gardens in north America. https://andersongardens.org/
- Discovery Center Museum, honored as one of the top children's museums in the nation. http://discoverycentermuseum.org/
- Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens, an 11,000 sq. ft. tropical plant exhibition, surrounded by the Sinnissippi Rose Garden on the shore of the Rock River. https://www.nicholasconservatory.com/home
- Rockford City Market, held every Friday from May to October features local growers and vendors selling natural products, unique retail items, and delicious cuisine, live music, demonstrations, and kids' activities. http://www.rockfordcitymarket.com/
- The Coronado Performing Arts Center features Broadway and Off-Broadway shows and concerts by national and international performers. http://www.coronadopac.org/
What is nice to know.