Seeking Family Medicine Physician NORTHWEST INDIANA – 1 hour of CHICAGO
What you need to know
Job ID: 5307
- Seeking Family Medicine physicians to join its hospital-employed team.
- Outpatient only - All age groups, treating entire families!
- Network physician-led governance council.
- Average patient load: 21-24 patients per day.
- Position offers work-life balance in a progressive, family-oriented community.
- La Porte is only a one hour drive from the Chicago Loop and is within a one day drive of half the population in the country.
- The City of La Porte is located in La Porte County, the second largest county from a geographic standpoint in the State of Indiana.
- Downtown La Porte is the City's historic downtown and features beautiful historic architecture, shopping, services, dining and entertainment opportunities for La Porte families and visitors alike.
- Downtown La Porte, an official Indiana Main Street community, is home to many festivals, activities and entertainment.
- Exciting happenings like Fitness Friday, the Farmers Market, Saturdays in the Sun, the Sunflower Fair and the Taste of La Porte, all come together to make downtown a great place to visit, play and invest.
- Competitive compensation package including salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Bonus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Commencement and/or Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency Stipend
- CME Allowance with CME Days / Relocation Allowance
- Vacation / 401K w/ 50% match / Hlth/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability
Top Five Things to Do
- Garwood Orchards
- Hesston Steam Museum
- La Porte County Historical Society Museum
- Pine Lake
- 3rd Base Bar and Grill
What is nice to know.