Seeking Child Psychiatrist Physician – Poplar Bluff, MO — 2.5 Hours from St. Louis!
What you need to know
Job ID: 9414
- Seeking 2 BE/BC Adolescent Psychiatrists for EMPLOYMENT opportunities
- Inpatient practice currently with plans to develop outpatient care as well
- Currently have a newly renovated 40 bed unit
- Average daily census between 22 – 26
- Call 1:3 and less as team develops – creative schedule options available
- Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County.
- Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities.
- In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Poplar Bluff History Museum
- Margaret Harwell Art Museum
- Claudia House
- Flying F Gallery
- Poplar Bluff Public Library
What is nice to know.