Seeking Breast Surgeon – Northern INDIANA – Large Multi-Specialty Group Practice
What you need to know
Job ID: 9158
- Seeking to recruit a BC/BE Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon to join our growing multidisciplinary team and play an essential role in our vision
- Dynamic team of breast navigators, specialty trained nurses and a midlevel provider
- Diagnostic Imaging on site
- High-risk genetic counseling and testing
- Medical and radiation oncology services
- Research opportunities
- Cancer rehabilitation
- NAPBC Accreditation
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Competitive Salary
- Productivity Incentive
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance and time off
- Paid time off
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.