Seeking an Urologist to join our team in Oregon!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8933
- Seeking a general Urologist to join our Urology team of 4 Urologists and 2 Nurse Practitioners in beautiful Medford, Oregon
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Urology
- Named one of IBM Watson Health’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in the nation — that’s out of 989 U.S. hospitals with cardiovascular services
- Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate.
- The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors.
- Enjoy all year excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.
- You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
- Year 1 – Annual base salary of $450,000
- Year 2 – Compensation will be the higher of the annual base or $/wRVU based salary plus
performance incentives of up to 16% of base compensation
- Year 3 and beyond: $/wRVU based salary plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $7,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours (30 clinic days) of authorized time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Rogue River
- Upper and Lower Table Rock
- Natural Bridge Loop
- DANCIN Vineyards
- Medford Railroad Park
What is nice to know.