Seeking a Top Notch Upper Extremity Orthopaedic Surgeon to Join Progressive Health System 90 Mins from Chicago
Orthopedic Surgery: Hand
What you need to know
Job ID: 9695
- Exceptional Opportunity to Join a Growing and Progressive Integrated Healthcare Delivery System located in WI and IL and achieve your Work, Life Balance!
- Would you like to practice in a cutting-edge surgery center staffed by an outstanding team of surgeons, anesthetists, nurses and surgical technicians?
- Is living 45 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin’s capital and home of the University of Wisconsin appealing to you?
- We never settle for second best and are on a mission to recruit a top-notch orthopaedic surgeon to develop our Hand/Upper extremity program while including general orthopedics in their practice.
- Join a team of four outstanding orthopaedic surgeons.
- Call will be 1 in 5
- Just over an hour from Metropolitan living of Milwaukee, Chicago and easy access into Madison
- Take advantage of higher compensation and lower cost of living
- Wisconsin is consistently rated as one of the country's best places to live and raise a family
- Three Multi-billion companies headquartered in community
- Excellent School systems
- Outdoor recreation, special event facilities, biking and hiking paths utilized on a year round basis
- Opportunity for higher education with Universities and Colleges
- We offer a competitive two-year salary guarantee
- An attractive bonus & benefits package
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, 'a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals' golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.