Seeking a Medical Oncologist or Hematology/Oncologist – Northwest Indiana– Just an hour from Chicago!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8159
- Seeking a BC/BE Medical Oncologist or Hematology/Oncologist to join an employed physician group.
- Full scope of Oncology service
- On-site infusion center
- Radiation Oncology within network
- Strong primary care referral base
- Collaborative, supportive team of physicians and practice support staff
- La Porte is only a one hour drive from the Chicago Loop and is within a one day drive of half the population in the country.
- The City of La Porte is located in La Porte County, the second largest county from a geographic standpoint in the State of Indiana.
- Downtown La Porte is the City's historic downtown and features beautiful historic architecture, shopping, services, dining and entertainment opportunities for La Porte families and visitors alike.
- Downtown La Porte, an official Indiana Main Street community, is home to many festivals, activities and entertainment.
- Exciting happenings like Fitness Friday, the Farmers Market, Saturdays in the Sun, the Sunflower Fair and the Taste of La Porte, all come together to make downtown a great place to visit, play and invest.
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life
- Collaborative medical staff and strong referral base
- Competitive base salary with incentive opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k with 50% match
- Moving allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Garwood Orchards
- Hesston Steam Museum
- La Porte County Historical Society Museum
- Pine Lake
- 3rd Base Bar and Grill
What is nice to know.