Seeking a ENT Physician near Atlanta, GA
What you need to know
Job ID: 9855
- Hospital employed practice
- Looking for candidates to start in 2022 at this time
- 7 required ER call days a month, practice call shared between providers
- Warner Robins is known as the heart of Georgia, but the affectionate name goes beyond location. In a community known to value family, patriotism, local business, and Southern hospitality, Warner Robins brings back that warm and fuzzy feeling of the way life should be.
- Desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Conveniently located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4-5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home. Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
- Generous base salary based on experience plus RVU bonus potential
- Hospital supported student loan repayment options up to 100K
- Generous commencement bonus
- Moving expenses up to 15K paid to movers
Top Five Things to Do
- Museum of Aviation
- Rigby's Entertainment Complex
- Wellston Trail
- Johnny G's Fun Center
- Monkey Joe's
What is nice to know.