Seeking a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon to join our team in Oregon!
Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 8932
- Seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our award-winning CVTS team in beautiful Medford, Oregon
- The team consists of 2 CT Surgeons, 3 NPs, 5 Surgical PAs as well as 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- Our comprehensive structural heart program also includes TAVR and Mitral-Clip procedures
- Named one of IBM Watson Health’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in the nation — that’s out of 989 U.S. hospitals with cardiovascular services
- Noted STEMI program has earned the American Heart Association’s top honor for excellence in treating the most severe form of heart attack
- Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate.
- The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors.
- Enjoy all year excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.
- You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
- Generous annual base salary and signing bonus
- Generous performance incentives starting in year 2
- Up to $15,000 relocation assistance
- $7,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours (30 days) of time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Rogue River
- Upper and Lower Table Rock
- Natural Bridge Loop
- DANCIN Vineyards
- Medford Railroad Park
What is nice to know.