Rheumatology position located with easy access to Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis
What you need to know
Job ID: 5817
- Busy Rheumatology practice seeks an additional physician to serve a well established, growing patient base.
- Rheumatology practice is supported by two RNs. Research, clinical trials and supported studies are part of this expanding clinical and research practice.
- Call is shared with internal medicine group.
- Nurse triage takes first call after hours.
- Patients seen from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients per day.
- Once a small town community, Bloomingdale experienced a surge in growth beginning in 1975. Bloomingdale residents enjoy big city benefits in a small town atmosphere.
- Bloomingdale is a full service community, with 1st class schools, abundant recreation opportunities, situated amid plenty of open spaces, while boasting a wide and varied retail and commercial / industrial base.
- Commercial, office and retail developments have been carefully integrated into the community to preserve
- Bloomington's comfortable ambiance and exceptional quality of life.
- This position includes a base salary commensurate with experience plus bonus incentives.
- Full Benefits
- Excellent malpractice coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- David Davis Mansion State Historic Site
- Miller Park Zoo
- Constitution Trail
- McLean County Museum of History
- Prairie Aviation Museum
What is nice to know.