Rheumatology Physician in Memphis
What you need to know
Job ID: 9514
- BC/BE in Rheumatology
- We are seeking candidates who desire practicing in an outpatient setting.
- Memphis, located in southwest Tennessee, is just minutes from both Arkansas and Mississippi
- Sitting on the Mississippi River, the city has a population of slightly over one million people in the metro area.
- Memphis is a charming Southern city with a rich and colorful history.
- There are many excellent private, public, parochial, charter, and adult schools available to residents.
- Memphis colleges, universities and technical schools are consistently cited among the top schools in America.
- These include the prestigious Rhodes College, University of Memphis, & Christian Brothers University, all which will offer you a venue equipped to meet your educational goals and needs.
- All this and no state income tax help make Memphis a great choice to live and work!
- Guaranteed base salary
- Quality and performance-based bonus potential
- Generous benefits package and retirement options
- Malpractice insurance
- Regular continuing medical education (CME) events
- Operational and administrative needs addressed by the group's administration
Top Five Things to Do
- Graceland - a mansion on a 13.8-acre estate in Memphis, Tennessee, United States, that was owned by Elvis Presley.
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Sun Studio - a recording studio opened by rock-and-roll pioneer Sam Phillips
- Memphis Zoo
- Memphis Rock N' Soul Museum
What is nice to know.